October 19, 2016

Dewey's 24 Hour Readathon Sign-Up.


As nothing particularly exciting is going to happen around here this weekend, I plan to SIT AND READ with Dewey's 24 Hour Readathon! Seriously, I think this is the first time I might actually be able to fully participate in this famous and awesome readathon. I'm excited, and I plan to get prepared well: cook the food, shut down facebook and get some good sleep the night before.

Here's a picture of books I'll have to choose from this weekend:


I have the WEM monster by Cervantes, from which I hope to read some chapters, the gripping Cronin masterpiece that I'm already half-way through and hope to finish, and three rather thin books to keep things lively around here. I'm especially excited about Simon, I've read great reviews! Where to you think I should start?

I plan to update my reading progress on Goodreads, which is also shared on Twitter. And maybe I'll do some hourly challenges here if my internet connection behaves. And we'll see how many hours out of 24 I'm able to read)) I'm excited!!

Drop me a link to where you'll be updating if you're planning to participate too!

2 comments:

  1. Dear, its such an amazing idea! Keep us updated!:) But I hope that you will also sleep a bit during these 24 hours.

    Olga

    P.s. Really? No Facebook?:/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a great time with your readathon -- it is going to be a blast! I'll look out for your updates on Twitter.

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...